The Reports module provides a simple, but flexible, view on data from your database. SuperUsers (aka "Host" users) can develop Reports by building a SQL Query and visualizing it with one of the Visualizers built-in to the module or a 3rd-party Visualizer.
How can you use the Reports Module?
- Display a table of custom data from your Database
- Display a list of Users in a specific Role
- Display advanced queries that pull data from multiple tables
- Display a chart of the number of users in each role
- Display a report from SQL Reporting Services
Features: What can the Reports Module do now?
- Display the results from any SQL Query in one of many ways:
- a Grid
- a Chart
- an HTML-based template
- an XSLT-based transformation
- or anything else you want with the extensible Visualizer framework
- Display reports from SQL Reporting Services
- Import/Export Report Definitions through standard Import/Export Content
Sample Report Grids