posted on October 26, 2013 10:00
The following configuration must be defined:
- Enable the Guest Account
- Open up Local Group Policy Manager.
- Expand Computer Configuration
- Expand Windows Settings
- Expand Security Settings
- Expand Local Policies
- Select Security Options
- Change “Network access: Let Everyone permissions to apply to anonymous users” from Disabled to Enabled.
- Change “Network access: Restrict anonymous access to Named Pipes and Shares” from Enabled to Disabled.
- Enter in the share name for “Network access: Shares that can be accessed anonymously” - \\SERVERNAME\ShareName
Set up the Share with Everybody permissions and you're set!
There are currently no comments, be the first to post one!