posted on March 08, 2018 09:23
Solution 1: Ensure your Server is in multi-user mode
From the File menu, select Switch Company File to Multi User Mode.
NOTE: If the server is currently in multi-user mode, switch to single user mode and switch back to multi-user mode to refresh the system.
Solution 2: Turn on Network Discovery
- Open Control Panel, click Network and Sharing Center, and on the left pane, select Change advanced Sharing Settings
- Expand the network profile currently assigned to your network connection.
NOTE: It is marked with the words Current Profile on the right side of its name.
- In the Network discovery section, select Turn on network discovery.
- Expand the All Networks category of settings.
- In the Password Protected Sharing section, select Turn Off Password Protected Sharing.
- Close the settings window.
Solution 3: Set up folder permissions
- On your server, right-click the folder where your company file is saved and select Properties.
Location: C:Users\Public\Public Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of SaleXX\Data
- Click the Sharing tab.
- Click Advanced Sharing and select Share this folder.
- Select Permissions and click Add.
- Type in QBPOSdbsrvuser and click OK.
- Click to select QBPOSdbsrvuser and select Full Control.
NOTE: Make sure the permission of Everyone and Services user group are set to Full Control.
- Click Apply and OK.
Solution 4: Rename the WSActivity file
- Open the folder where WSActivity file is saved.
Location: C:\Program Data\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of Sale XX\Ini
- Right click the WSActivity file and select Rename. Rename the file to OLDWSActivity.
- Close and re-open your Point of Sale in all workstations.
There are currently no comments, be the first to post one!